Sticky The Victory Parts List is here...
Miles
Posted 2011-02-14 5:06 AM (#79277)
Subject: The Victory Parts List is here...

Tourer

Mount Vernon, WA United States
This is a project that we've been working on for quite some time. A Victory Parts Resource.
http://www.vision-riders.com/parts.asp

The idea is to fill this up with parts and ALL OF YOU can help.

The link is currently at the bottom of all of the pages as
Victory Parts Listing

What we are looking for as you can see from the items in the current list, are things like replacement parts or aftermarket parts. You can even add custom parts.

One nice feature is that if a specific link isn't provided for an item, that's ok. Clicking on the "google" icon will help you find the part and hopefully find it in your area. Oh sure you can go to google yourself, but this search puts all of the information into the search so instead of just searching for brake pads as example, it will search for the actual part number as well.

We will move the link to a more "out in front" location shortly, but for now it's at the bottom of every page.

Lets make this the BEST Victory parts resource / cross-reference on the net.

http://www.vision-riders.com/parts.asp

Help is available from a help link on the parts pages, but here it is in a nutshell.

VIEWING & FILTERING PARTS

• You can use the dropdown menus to filter the listing results OR type in a keyword for a parts search.
  • Any registered member of the Victory Riders Network (including all of the model specific sites) can add items to this resource.
  • If you found a great source for a hard to find part, or know a great source for a custom part, please feel free to add it to this resource.
  • If you have ANY questions about this utility, please click here to send us a note so that we may assist you.

ADDING/UPDATING PARTS TO THE LISTING

• If you have ANY questions about this utility, please click here to send us a note so that we may assist you.
  • One Item = One Part. This is important, "One item per part number, no exceptions." When adding parts you can't have two part numbers for one part. As example, there are front brake pads and there are rear brake pads.. They have different part numbers, they are different items. Another slightly confusing example are parts that come in colors. If each color has a part number, they get entered as separate items. If there is only one part number, but several color options, just list the color options in the description. Usually parts that come in powder coat, paint, and chrome have separate part numbers and prices for each item.
  • If a new category is needed, please click here to send us a note and we will add it for you ASAP.
  • Fill in as much information as applicable for this item. If you have ANY questions, please click here to send us a note so that we may assist you.
  • Note: The parts listed above were contributed by volunteers. If you have any additional information or corrections let us know.
  • The Victory Riders Network cannot guarantee that part numbers on this list are correct, or that after-market parts are of equal quality to factory parts.
  • The Victory Riders Network is not liable for any damages of any kind resulting from use of any of the parts found on this list.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
radioteacher
Posted 2011-02-14 2:01 PM (#79308 - in reply to #79277)
Subject: Re: The Victory Parts List is here...

Visionary

San Antonio, TX
Great job. I will work on adding stuff.

Thanks
dan camarco
Posted 2011-02-14 3:16 PM (#79309 - in reply to #79277)

Cruiser

Lumber Bridge, NC United States
great job thank you very much.
Miles
Posted 2011-02-14 5:48 PM (#79316 - in reply to #79277)

Tourer

Mount Vernon, WA United States
One thing I forgot to mention is that when at all possible add the VICTORY part number as well as the Manufacturer Part number.

This enables the list to work as a cross reference...

As example... There are several TPS's listed. If I knew the Victory Part number for lets say a Kingpin TPS... I would just need to type the Victory Part number in the search and it would show me all of the NON-Victory TPS's that cross reference to that Victory Part number.

So if anyone replaced a Factory part with a non-Factory part, please add it and include both the Victory Part number and the Manufacturer Part Number.
johnnyvision
Posted 2011-02-14 6:24 PM (#79319 - in reply to #79277)

Visionary

I thank you very much.
One question on the power commander did you just put in a price that was a guess? I would like to get a PCW V for 300
Webhair
Posted 2011-02-15 10:29 AM (#79350 - in reply to #79277)

Iron Butt

Peachtree City, GA
That was a guess based on averages from internet pricing. Retail from the manufacture is higher.
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2011-03-11 1:38 PM (#81197 - in reply to #79277)

Fountain Inn, SC United States
I've added a Category for ACCESSORIES so as you find new bling for Victorys, be sure to add them to the parts database.

Thanks!
johnnyvision
Posted 2011-03-11 6:07 PM (#81208 - in reply to #79277)

Visionary

I never had good luck with a Odyssey battery in my harley they didn't have good cranking to them. Yuasa I think is way better VTX20HL and its the same battery that harley uses in there softail models.
On your EBC brake pads you didn't say what model they are.
I'm not trying to be a complainer I'm just saying quality parts are better.
Zeke
Posted 2011-08-29 9:10 PM (#95149 - in reply to #79277)

Puddle Jumper

Thanks Miles.
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2011-11-17 9:19 AM (#101666 - in reply to #79277)

Just reminding everyone that the Victory-Riders Parts Listing is a user-based listing. You can add OEM and Aftermarket parts & accessories for others to reference.

Victory-Riders Parts Listing

varyder
Posted 2012-02-29 1:02 PM (#108895 - in reply to #79277)

Visionary

New Bohemia, VA
Thanks Jeff. I was in the auto parts store looking for the wix filter and pulled this up on my iPhone and found it in seconds.
RedRider
Posted 2012-03-01 8:33 PM (#109011 - in reply to #79277)

Visionary

Should the name "upper wind deflectors" really be lower wind deflectors? The rest of the info states lowers. The uppers are about $31 a piece.
bigfoot
Posted 2012-04-10 1:28 PM (#111881 - in reply to #79277)

Tourer

Akron Ohio area
HEEL SHIFTER, TOURING
$99.99
Clean, streamlined styling gives this Heel Shifter a great look, and it offers sure and easy heel shifting.
The trim styling keeps the rear of the floorboard open so a rider can position the left foot wherever desired for comfort.
Clean, streamlined styling and sure, easy heel shifting.
The styling features a clean, chrome finish with a grooved pattern on the top surface of the shifter.
This shifter design keeps the rear of the floorboard open to provide flexibility in foot placement.
Prostreet1
Posted 2012-05-17 10:41 PM (#114514 - in reply to #79277)
Subject: RE: The Victory Parts List is here...

Cruiser

Allen Park, MI
Thanks for putting this together.
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2013-02-20 12:26 PM (#131086 - in reply to #79277)

If anyone has information on Victory parts or cheaper aftermarket alternatives, please add them to the Victory Parts Listing. All registered member have permission to add to the listing.
Tom13
Posted 2014-05-06 5:28 PM (#155970 - in reply to #79277)

Cruiser

Hey Jeff you might want to take a look at the list not sure you want some of the vendors listed under forks and forks forks........ LOL

Edited by Tom13 2014-05-06 5:29 PM