You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

National Survey: Which motorcycle brand has the highest owner satisfaction?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

nailer
Posted 2015-04-27 4:19 PM (#172143)
Subject: National Survey: Which motorcycle brand has the highest owner satisfaction?

Tourer

Albuquerque, NM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/live-to-ride/which-motorcycle-brand-...
Top of the page Bottom of the page
johnnyvision
Posted 2015-04-27 6:15 PM (#172144 - in reply to #172143)
Subject: Re: National Survey: Which motorcycle brand has the highest owner satisfaction?

Visionary

I think its BS survey.
Think how many have had problems with a fender or getting a dealer to help when it comes to a starter or something.
I worked for Harley for many years and i think if you find the right guys they will say there good same with Victory riders when they don't really feel it
V-rodder
Posted 2015-04-28 11:08 AM (#172159 - in reply to #172143)
Subject: Re: National Survey: Which motorcycle brand has the highest owner satisfaction?

Cruiser

It's an overall survey. Comfort, reliability, etc. I have owned over 12 Harley from Sportsters, Softails, V-rods, Road Kings, and Road Glides. I own none of them currently. I do own a 2011 Vision and have for almost 4 years. My Vision isn't perfect, but it's the best overall motorcycle I have ever owned.

Btw HD Touring bikes had an issue with the motor moving in the frame causing tank slap in a turn with documented crashes. This problem existed for over a decade before HD fixed it in 2009 when they added a top front motor mount. HD has more than their fair share of "looking the other way". None of them are perfect, even Honda had issues with Goldwings overheating at one time.

Overall I would say I am 85% happy with my Vision. Yes Dealer stocking sucks, and there are far too few of them to boot. The back of the front fender should have been replaced and PAINTED for a $21k bike. However it rides incredible and is stupid comfortable.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™