You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Know it's not victory related, but.....
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

huts'putt
Posted 2016-09-18 6:58 PM (#188942)
Subject: Know it's not victory related, but.....

Cruiser

Racine, WI United States
Don't know if any of you ex wing riders have seen pics of the possible '17 wing, but here's what I found, was just a little bored so I did some looking around

(2017-Honda-Goldwing-pricing1.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 2017-Honda-Goldwing-pricing1.jpg (71KB - 3 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
huts'putt
Posted 2016-09-18 7:02 PM (#188944 - in reply to #188942)
Subject: Re: Know it's not victory related, but.....

Cruiser

Racine, WI United States
Kind of hope that Victory will up the ante with some new mods to the '18 line up.
V92SC
Posted 2016-09-18 7:15 PM (#188945 - in reply to #188942)

Tourer

New Orleans, La,
Japanese version of the BMW Teleflex fork. Imitation is not only the greatest of flattery, but saves on R&D dollars and that makes a lot of cents. Kudos to Honda. I wish Polaris/Victory would start making good on the suggestion that Victory would become the progressive performance line of motorcycles opposite Indian the modern retro line. Smh.

V92SC
Posted 2016-09-18 7:17 PM (#188946 - in reply to #188942)

Tourer

New Orleans, La,
Japanese version of the BMW Teleflex fork. Imitation is not only the greatest of flattery, but saves on R&D dollars and that makes a lot of cents. Kudos to Honda. I wish Polaris/Victory would start making good on the suggestion that Victory would become the progressive performance line of motorcycles opposite Indian the modern retro line. Smh.

rwilly
Posted 2016-09-18 8:08 PM (#188947 - in reply to #188942)

Tourer

seattle, wa
I wonder if the F6B will have that same front end,
Or if the F6B will even be part of the lineup?
rdbudd
Posted 2016-09-19 8:40 AM (#188955 - in reply to #188946)

Visionary

Jasper, MO
V92SC - 2016-09-18 7:17 PM

Yep.

Honda copied the single-sided swingarm from BMW too.

A single-sided swingarm is one of the things I asked for way back when Victory was still doing pre-production Vision surveys. It makes rear tire service and replacement a breeze. We all know how convoluted the rear tire replacement process is on a Vision. If it had a single-sided swingarm, all that would be required would be to lay the bike over on the tip overs, remove a few lug bolts, and out comes the rear wheel. I wish Victory would copy that BMW feature too.

Ronnie
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™