You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Fuel preasure regulator
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

V92SC
Posted 2017-08-07 11:35 AM (#192153)
Subject: Fuel preasure regulator

Tourer

New Orleans, La,
This question is targeting the mechanically inclined but also open to all with thoughts on the subject. Is there anyway to increase the fuel pressure on a Victory engine or does anyone know of a company that makes an adjustable regulator for a Victory motor. I ask this because most OEM install the injectors to flow at a pressure that fits the needs to stay within the E.P.A guidelines and various engineering design compromises. Increased performance and greater flow can be had often by bumping up the fuel pressure a few more pounds and still retain drivability especially on modified engines. Please any thoughts, suggestions, opinions, or links Are all welcome, encouraged, and appreciated. Thanx in advance.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
johnnyvision
Posted 2017-08-07 5:48 PM (#192154 - in reply to #192153)
Subject: Re: Fuel preasure regulator

Visionary

the Vic regulator keeps it at 50 psi. You want more and your not going to get any benefit. Sorry your wrong about increase performance from gasoline with out doing cams and more.
I have never hear of any of the major tuners changing or increasing the regulator. The only time might be for a turbo or a supper charger.
I'm sure you don't believe me so write this guy.
rylan.vos@thevicshop.com
Arkainzeye
Posted 2017-08-11 1:48 PM (#192156 - in reply to #192153)
Subject: Re: Fuel preasure regulator

Visionary

Pittsburgh, PA
There is no benefit to increased pressure... if you need m0re fuel get a fuel controller, if you need more than that, different injectors... there are supercharged and turbo victorys that don't even need a add on fuel pressure adjustable regulator
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™