You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

VISION-RIDERS in on a cloud!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Welcome, Guidelines and Important InformationMessage format

Jedi Jeff
Posted 2009-04-19 7:52 AM (#32557)
Subject: VISION-RIDERS in on a cloud!

Fountain Inn, SC United States
As of this writing, Vision-Riders has switched hosts and moved it's operations from a singe shared server to a 'cloud' of servers. (Think the human genome project, but slightly smaller scale). While our monthly "nut" has increased, you should definitely see a performance boost as well. You'll also see we've made a few design changes just to help introduce our new home.

There are other, more significant changes that I'll outline in a different thread.

Thanks to Miles who worked through the night on transferring the site to the cloud, staying up until 5:40am making sure things were operational before hitting the GO LIVE switch. I told him he had to get sleep so now I'm on duty. If you see any glitches, try reloading the page. If glitches persist, just send me a PM.

PS: We are aware of that you need to manually return to a thread after making a post (rather than having the system do it automatically). It's on our list of issues.

Jeff

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™