You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Cee Bailey Dragon windshield
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Cross Country / Cross Roads DiscussionMessage format

landonmj
Posted 2012-01-27 2:23 PM (#106252)
Subject: Cee Bailey Dragon windshield

New user

Has anyone run with the Dragon windshield from Cee Baily? Pros/cons? I,m a little nervous about pulling the trigger on it after buying the "flip" windshield from Victory. It didn't do much for the buffeting and made the fairing look like a resevoir tip condom.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Big Vic
Posted 2012-01-28 3:04 PM (#106298 - in reply to #106252)
Subject: Re: Cee Bailey Dragon windshield

Iron Butt

Southeast Iowa
I have no experience with the Dragon windshield but I can tell you the new Tall windshield that comes standard on the Tour works great. This is not the original tall version with the big chrome bars on the front. I have two friends that went through the windshield flop on their CC and both landed with the new tall windshield and love it. I came off a Vision and my CC Tour actually manages the wind better from the chest up. The only downfall is that shorter riders will look through it rather than over it.
RonBou
Posted 2012-01-29 5:29 AM (#106322 - in reply to #106252)

Cruiser

On my 11 I used a 16" Dragon (still have it in the box) and it was much better than stock but I opted for a Cee Bailey (normal) 19" which did the trick. Any dirty air while on a trip is tireing. Like many others I went through 3 windshields to find the one that is right for me. Hit a couple of the other forums and do a search on Dragon. There is much written about these shields.
DBVictor
Posted 2012-01-29 1:18 PM (#106343 - in reply to #106252)

Puddle Jumper

Central Pennsylvania
I have the 16" dark tint Dragon shield on my Cross Country. If I am going up a very steep hill I need to look through the shield, but seeing through it isn't really an issue, it transmits enough light that you can see through it. As far as the buffeting, I am completely satisfied with it, the air hits me at the top of my helmet( I am 5'7" ) but I was never in the group that had buffeting issues. I put the engine guard closeouts on if the temps drop below 50?, otherwise being in the open air is part of the charm for me.
Regards and good luck with your decision,
DB
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™