You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

CycleOps Winged V trunk rack
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Product ReviewsMessage format

EGA44
Posted 2012-03-28 10:54 PM (#111018)
Subject: CycleOps Winged V trunk rack

Cruiser

Gotha, FL
Took a ride down to CycleOps store in Hollywood last week and met Will, purchased and did an install of the black powdercoated winged V on my 2011 Silver & Black Vision. I couldn't be happier with the quality of the rack and the workmanship that Will puts into his products. The install took about an hour and a half and Will had me back on the road again. I had a chance to look around his shop at some of his other products and they are all quality built and he really does a nice job on the design and fabrication of everything. His chrome and powdercoat work is without any blemishes on everything I saw.
On top of that he is a good guy to deal with and I'll buy from him again. It's nice to have someone like him turning out this level of quality parts for the Victory line. If you are going to Helen, Ga. for the S/E Vic gathering make sure you meet him.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™