You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

I-Pod/Phone connection problem?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Cross Country / Cross Roads Tech Q&AMessage format

VICTORYTCRIDER
Posted 2012-03-31 6:41 PM (#111172)
Subject: I-Pod/Phone connection problem?

Cruiser

Capitol Region of NH
Went for a ride today on my 2012 XCT, tried the factory installed I-Pod/Phone interface for the first time. Sound from the right side speakers keeps cutting out. Pull over and completely shut down the bike, re-start it and everything is fine again. Happened numerous times, each time a shut down and re-start rectifies the problem. Checked the connection to my I-Phone and wiggled the connection. The only thing that fixes the problem is a complete shut down of the bike. Anyone out there experience this or a similar problem?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
norcan
Posted 2012-04-01 9:33 AM (#111195 - in reply to #111172)
Subject: Re: I-Pod/Phone connection problem?

Cruiser

Edmonton Alberta, Canada
Back in '08 i instlled the I-Pod accessory cable and have used an I-pod since, with no problems, however brought out my vision yesterday and tried my new Iphone 4s, It conects however does not support charging, and I have no control from the handle bars. I believe they have a new version of the connector. I would rather keep phone on belt than in the gove compartment so I will continue to use my I pod as it is much smaller and i will not have to connect and disconect it all the time. Hope you find a cure for your issue.
Strike
Posted 2012-04-01 7:25 PM (#111228 - in reply to #111172)
Subject: RE: I-Pod/Phone connection problem?

Cruiser

San Diego, CA
I have a 2012 XCT, and use my iTouch all the time, and have had no issues so far.
VICTORYTCRIDER
Posted 2012-04-30 10:34 AM (#113243 - in reply to #111172)

Cruiser

Capitol Region of NH
Update. Took it back to the dealer, they played with it for about 3 hours, and determined it was the main redio unit. Something defective in the harness connection. They took the radion unit from a still crated X-Country and intalled it. Problem fixed. Excellent dealer with really super tech staff.
Frosty0759
Posted 2012-07-07 7:18 PM (#118774 - in reply to #111172)

New user

Help.....I just purchased a 2012 X country tour today and half way home from the dealers (home is 250km) my sterio quit. The display just show "Display updating". Con tacted the dealer and he is going to check with Victory and get back to me. Has anyone else had this problem and if so what's the fix???

2012 Cross Country Tour
Black
250km
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™