You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Clutch lever replacement?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Cross Country / Cross Roads DiscussionMessage format

VisionNWRider
Posted 2012-04-17 1:04 PM (#112427)
Subject: Clutch lever replacement?

Iron Butt

Tri Cities, WA
Hi all. I hope maybe someone on here can help. I have been looking all over the net with no success in finding a clutch lever that is about 1-2 inches futher back than the stock one. My wifes new 12 CCT clutch lever is just a tad bit to far and she struggles at times to reach the clutch lever with her small hands. We had the same issue on her 09 HD street glide and I went to kuryakan's web site and they had a clutch lever that had a 2" closer pull back which fixed here issue. Does ANYONE know where we can get such a clutch lever for her 12 Victory CCT??
Top of the page Bottom of the page
UnCaged
Posted 2012-04-22 6:53 PM (#112729 - in reply to #112427)
Subject: Re: Clutch lever replacement?

Puddle Jumper

Jacksonville, Arkansas
Whats up brother. I was doing some research on your problem. Check this forum out. They talk about it a little. http://www.thevog.net/forum/cross-country-44/clutch-lever-reach-is-... If that doesn't work I would head back to the dealership and see what they say. Good luck man and let us know what the result was.
VisionNWRider
Posted 2012-04-23 8:45 PM (#112793 - in reply to #112427)

Iron Butt

Tri Cities, WA
Thanks UnCaged I will pass on any info.. I have one vendor now who has said he has one in the works and will let me know as soon they work the R&D on it. Shouldnt be much longer I hope.
VisionNWRider
Posted 2012-05-31 5:35 PM (#115618 - in reply to #112427)

Iron Butt

Tri Cities, WA
Still have not seen anyone make one yet!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™