You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Lloydz
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Product ReviewsMessage format

BBQWIZ
Posted 2012-05-01 7:08 AM (#113287)
Subject: Lloydz

Cruiser

ROCHESTER,NY
Just wanted to say, THIS GUY IS THE SHIT!!!!!!!! I had purchased a set of105db muffler pipes from a dealer in Lebanon,NJ. The dealer and myself were told,what was needed to make these work on my 2012 VV. Well it included, their mufflers,high flow air cleaner,stage1 flash card, and a set of Victory fluted tips,for back pressure.Well let me be the one to call BS,on the tip's for back pressure. I am not a tech, but even I could tell that the Fluted tip's were not going to make any back pressure.But we tried there application anyways. BAD,VERY BAD!!!!! The popping,spitting,AND FARTING on the decel was horrific. After calling them,they suggested a fuel controler, and possibly air mixture control. That wasn't the deal when all this was purchased.None of that was mentioned. So off came the 105db's, and everything else.
Called Lloydz, got the D&D's, Lloydz Victory fuel tuner,Lloydz idle air tuner,Vision upper air intake filter, and left the stage1 flash in,recomended by Lloydz. This guy knows his shit.They set the fuel controler to where it had to be, for the Vision. Sent everything else out. It all bolted on,turned the key, AFUKINMAZING. The V runs and performs better than they said. Throttle response is amazing, the low and top end is amazing. D&D'S sound great, nice deep tone, not rude. I guess if you want something done right, HAVE SOMEONE THAT IS TRIED AND TRUE,AND ABOVE ALL, RECOGNIZED BY MA VIC!!!!!!! SEND YOU YOUR STUFF, LlOYDZ KNOWS WHAT THERE DOING!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO NEED TO THANK, BOBBY, AT MADDIE'S MOTOR SPORTS, DANSVILLE,NY. FOR HANDLING THING'S AND TAKING CARE OF A VERY STICKY, UNWANTED SITUATION.

RIDE HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LIVE FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DIE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™