You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Newby
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Cross Country / Cross Roads DiscussionMessage format

DakotaRider
Posted 2012-06-16 10:51 AM (#116801)
Subject: Newby

Puddle Jumper

Rapid City, SD
Hello all. I'm a newby to this forum and just wanted to say hi. I purchased a Pearl White 2012 Cross Country Tour at the end of March and love this bike. I have enjoyed reading some of your posts and hope I can contribute something to the "reading public". I live is Rapid City, SD and have been here for just about 1 year (this time). Retired from the Air Force here and decided to come back to the Black Hills after an extended time away from the area. Glad to be back as there are some great riding areas in and around this part of the country...as well as our Daughter and our Grand and Great Grand Children. Life is good.

I do have a question regarding the colored Icons to the left of each thread. I have been unable to find an explanation as to what each color designates. If someone can jump in and let me know where I can find this info, I sure would appreciate the help. Cheers and ride safely.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
VisionNWRider
Posted 2012-07-09 8:29 PM (#118999 - in reply to #116801)
Subject: Re: Newby

Iron Butt

Tri Cities, WA
welcome dakotarider. I know on the vision site they talk about the colored stars. iI's really nothing more than just about how much each person post. Sorry cant seem to find it right now either. Enjoy your new white CCT.
Big Vic
Posted 2012-07-13 7:09 AM (#119358 - in reply to #116801)

Iron Butt

Southeast Iowa
Welcome and enjoy the new bike! If the CCT tour is your 1st Victory you won't be disapointed............I'm on #7 (my wife has had 2) and loved every one of them!
NOEMTZ
Posted 2012-07-13 10:41 PM (#119432 - in reply to #116801)

welcome!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™