You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

exhaust
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Cross Country / Cross Roads Tech Q&AMessage format

gpoucher
Posted 2012-07-20 5:56 PM (#119833)
Subject: exhaust

New user

Would like to give my 2012 XC Tour more sound. Was looking at the witchdoctor site. They say you don't have to make any changes to engine. Was wondering about that, is the stage one necessary, or woild it be ok just to put the pipes on? Was also wondering about the style without baffle, they say it is for off-road only, could this be problem in some towns or states? Any suggestions or experiences with this?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Big Vic
Posted 2012-07-22 8:19 PM (#119963 - in reply to #119833)
Subject: Re: exhaust

Iron Butt

Southeast Iowa
Centerfire 106's are the shit............counting myself I know 5 people that own them and love them! Nice deep sound but not so crazy loud you can't hear your tunes. Search the site it has been talked about a few times already.
philmonger
Posted 2012-09-08 5:48 PM (#123242 - in reply to #119833)

New user

Hey BigVic, Did you need to go the stage 1 route?
Big Vic
Posted 2012-09-16 4:27 PM (#123708 - in reply to #119833)

Iron Butt

Southeast Iowa
I did but you don't have to. I have a friend that has been using the stock map and air cleaner with these pipes for 2 years and no issues. Make sure if you run the stock map you DO NOT install a higher flow air filter. If you give the engine more air you need to give it more gas (fuel map or controler)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™