You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Seat
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Cross Country / Cross Roads DiscussionMessage format

thevec
Posted 2012-07-29 11:34 PM (#120444)
Subject: Seat

New user

Have a 2012 and finding that my wife and I both are very disapointing with the comfort of the stock seat. Looking at the Dual Touring from Corbin and looking into Mustang. Does anyone have any suggestions. After about 2 hrs were squirming in the seat. Planning a 11 day tip next month and having second thoughts.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Big Vic
Posted 2012-08-12 7:59 AM (#121385 - in reply to #120444)
Subject: Re: Seat

Iron Butt

Southeast Iowa
I purchased a new seat from the Ultimate Seat Company. I never heard of them before until I spent some time on Google. They make a great seat that looks good on the bike. They offer a 2 week trial period and will refund your money if you are not happy with the seat. I have only ridden a 1000 miles or so since I got the seat but I'm very happy with mine. I leave for 2000-3000 mile trip in 4 days so I'll know a lot more when I get home.
VICTORYTCRIDER
Posted 2012-08-13 4:32 PM (#121456 - in reply to #120444)

Cruiser

Capitol Region of NH
I have had 2 mustang seats on 2 different bikes. The first was on a Honda and I loved it. Put one on my next bike, a Victory Touring Cruiser, and hated it. For the price of a seat I am not interested in trying a Mustang again on a 50/50 shot. Have heard good things about the Corbins, but am leery about a leather seat. All I know about the Ultimates has been on the forums, all positive.
CycleOps USA
Posted 2012-08-16 8:30 PM (#121652 - in reply to #120444)
Subject: RE: Seat

Tourer

N. Miami, Florida

Why not just let us reshape your stocker for a better fit, and then we'll recover it custom any way you like. We do some awesome seat work and you can see lots of examples on our website at www.CycleOpsUSA.com/customupholstery.html.

I do all the reshaping based on a Q&A conversation, and then hand it off the my very talented needle man to do the cover to whatever you decide.

Here are a few examples of our recovering work on a few XC/XR seats we've done, and I assure you it is top shelf quality in workmanship and materials, but for not only at a very reasonable cost, but with almost lightning fast turnaround in most cases.

Faux gator w/ antifreeze green contrast stitching 

Faux Baby Snake

Ebony Carbon Fiber with red stitching, with armrests, trunk rest, and drivers backrest (w/ pouch) to match.

Charcoal Carbon Fiber with blue piping.

Ebony Carbon Fiber with blue piping, and matching pass. and driver backrests.

Call me 7 days a week, day or evening to discuss what we can do for yours. 305-345-9444

dentdave
Posted 2012-08-17 7:02 AM (#121669 - in reply to #120444)

New user

South Florida
If your happy with the seat , is there anything you can do to make it cooler, I have a 2012 XCT and love the bike but the seat geats hot, I have read where the Ness seat with the suede incerts are cooler . Im just north of you in Delray Beach , maybe I just need to stop by for a chat.

Edited by dentdave 2012-08-17 7:10 AM
CycleOps USA
Posted 2012-08-17 1:21 PM (#121691 - in reply to #121669)

Tourer

N. Miami, Florida
dentdave - 2012-08-17 8:02 AM

If your happy with the seat , is there anything you can do to make it cooler, I have a 2012 XCT and love the bike but the seat geats hot, I have read where the Ness seat with the suede incerts are cooler . Im just north of you in Delray Beach , maybe I just need to stop by for a chat.

Just want to make sure you got my reply to you in the other forum Dave.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™