You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

New light kit for JTD Cycle Parts Victory XC forged bar Hard Lowers.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Cross Country / Cross Roads DiscussionMessage format

JTDman
Posted 2012-09-17 8:56 AM (#123765)
Subject: New light kit for JTD Cycle Parts Victory XC forged bar Hard Lowers.

Puddle Jumper

I am happy to say the new light kit is ready for the Victory forged bars Hard Lowers. New light sockets and easy to install harness makes this kit worthy of these lowers. A slip in housing for the LED light gives more direct forward aiming with some up and down adjustment. The new running light harness has a rectifier circuit for easy hook up to the head light high and low beam 12v+ wires. When both wires are connected the running lights are on full time while bike is running. If you want to have running lights on high beam or low beam only, easy enough just hook only one wire to the light of your choice. The circuit protects for all back feed and dual 3amp fuse protects the bikes wiring for direct shorts. The turn signal wires connect directly to the front turn signal wires. All connection require no tools since I use Posi-Lock connectors that require only finger tight installation.
The LED bulbs and turn signals are purchased from Custom Dynamics and will have none of the previous radio noise issue. In the future look for more products on my website from Custom Dynamics.
As a final note, I will have also a Accessory Power Harness available this week. It will be much like Victory Power Kit for their hard lowers. Except I add my touch making it easier to install not having to remove the tank to replace the motorcycles wiring harness. It will connect directly tot he battery removing only left side cowl cover with protected fused circuit. It will have harness connections for Victory Ipod interface with radio. One big difference you will have is choice of power port into my hard lower compartment. I am offering choice of standard low profile cigarette style power port OR new USB style power port. Many phone devices have much smaller USB charging cables making it much easier to carry the same charging cable for the phone that you use in home. Look for this additional cable on my website this week.
Feel free to give me a call with any questions.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
drummer12345
Posted 2012-09-18 4:02 PM (#123883 - in reply to #123765)
Subject: RE: New light kit for JTD Cycle Parts Victory XC forged bar Hard Lowers.

New user

Where do I see the lights on your web-site? Looking at http://jtdcycleparts.com/Victory_c6.htm I don't see them.

Thanks.
JTDman
Posted 2012-10-31 9:23 PM (#126025 - in reply to #123765)
Subject: Re: New light kit for JTD Cycle Parts Victory XC forged bar Hard Lowers.

Puddle Jumper

Light kit can be viewed at http://jtdcycleparts.com/Light-Kit-Victory-Forged-bars-VIC-LITE.htm

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™