You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Photos for our Front Page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Cross Country / Cross Roads DiscussionMessage format

Jedi Jeff
Posted 2012-09-19 8:37 AM (#123927)
Subject: Photos for our Front Page

Fountain Inn, SC United States
I'd like to solicit photos for the front page of this site. If you've got a photo that you think would look nice as the featured photo of this site, upload it here. That said, here's what I'm looking for..

• Photo should be of you AND your bike. I'm not interested in just bike photos since this site is about the riders.

• A photo that's 600 pixels wide and in landscape mode (its wider than it is tall). It can be bigger than 600 but let's keep it under 800pixels wide so it still looks good in this thread.

• Yes, there is a file size limit of 100k, but frankly every photo that we've ever featured has been smaller than 60k so that shouldn't be a problem. If you have the means, you can reduce the resolution (not dimensions) of a photo to reduce file size. Many cameras output resolutions higher (like 150dpi and up) than is needed for the web (72dpi).

If you want to post a photo that's already in our Gallery, here's how to do it.

Every month or so, I'll look through this thread to see what you've posted that meet the req's above and choose the featured photo of the month.

Let's see the places you & your ride have been!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™