You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

CHECK ENG. LIGHT COMES ON AT IDLE
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Cross Country / Cross Roads DiscussionMessage format

COLT425
Posted 2012-11-14 3:30 PM (#126758)
Subject: CHECK ENG. LIGHT COMES ON AT IDLE

Puddle Jumper

HAS ANYONE HAD THEIR CHECK ENG. LIGHT COME ON WHEN YOUR AT A TRAFFIC LIGHT ?MY SERVICE MGR. SAID IT WAS THE FRONT OXYGEN SENSOR TRIPPING OFF AND NOT TO WORRY ABOUT IT. THE LIGHT GOES OFF WHEN I'M MOVING . I HAVE ASKED OTHER CROSS RIDERS IF THEY HAD THIS PROBLEM AND ALL SAID NO.I'M CONCERNED THAT SOMETHING MAJOR COULD GO WRONG IF THIS CONTINUES.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Slappy
Posted 2012-11-15 8:13 AM (#126825 - in reply to #126758)
Subject: Re: CHECK ENG. LIGHT COMES ON AT IDLE

Puddle Jumper

If the bike is still under warranty, I'd insist that it be repaired immediately.
If the service manager still insists not to worry about it. Ask for him to put it in writing just to cover your warranty issue and or
speak with the dealership owner. If they don't comply I'd contact the Victory regional rep and go to another dealer for service.
RonBou
Posted 2012-11-15 8:56 AM (#126827 - in reply to #126758)

Cruiser

Just what Slappy said. It's not right. Bring it to the dealer to fix it under warrantee.
COLT425
Posted 2012-11-15 10:54 AM (#126832 - in reply to #126827)

Puddle Jumper

thanks for the replies, i took it in this morning and was told that some definetly was wrong. he said it could be a . major problem. my warrentee ran out last month but i reported the problem in august and it should be covered.
COLT425
Posted 2012-11-16 1:36 PM (#126939 - in reply to #126832)

Puddle Jumper

SERVICE MGR. CALLED AND SAID THE FRONT INJECTOR IS FAULTY CAUSING THE OXYGENSENSOR TO LIGHT UP .I HOPE THAT' ALL IT IS.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™