You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Aftermarket Seat
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Cross Country / Cross Roads DiscussionMessage format

Sunman
Posted 2013-02-04 9:21 PM (#130466)
Subject: Aftermarket Seat

Puddle Jumper

I have a new 2012 XCT. Love the bike so far but the seat is not comfortable. Had a Mustang Seat on my last 2 Harleys and it was great. So far I have not found a heated seat on the market except for a Cobra at $800.00 plus. The Ultimate seat looks good but then again I would lose the heated seat. Can anyone recommend an aftermarket seat. Or, I live in the Houston area....is there a shop in Houston that can re-work my seat? Any input on seats, gel inserts, etc. would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sunman
Top of the page Bottom of the page
SB3Nitro
Posted 2013-02-13 9:14 PM (#130777 - in reply to #130466)
Subject: RE: Aftermarket Seat

New user

I believe corbin makes a heated seat for it.
Sunman
Posted 2013-02-23 5:43 AM (#131219 - in reply to #130777)
Subject: RE: Aftermarket Seat

Puddle Jumper

Thanks. I will check it out.
rhood1960
Posted 2014-05-25 8:42 PM (#157694 - in reply to #130466)
Subject: Re: Aftermarket Seat

New user

I sent my seat to Russell day long and added 2inch pull backs, I also had them add the back rest system. Its now a different motorcycle that can ridden all day, keep in mind the seat will raise rider height but worth every inch
CycleOps USA
Posted 2015-02-05 11:06 AM (#169705 - in reply to #130466)
Subject: Re: Aftermarket Seat

Tourer

N. Miami, Florida
You guys missed an option... as a fellow Victory owner a few times over and rider myself we probably do more victory seats than anyone. You definitely need to check out our work, very reasonably prices, fast turnaround, and absolute top quality with never wrinkle or crooked seam. As for any reshaping services, having read in every victory many times over and having dinner the victim reports business for eight years now my backside well knows how these seats need to be made more comfortable. My reshaping service is second to none with 100% satisfaction of dramatic improvements in long range comfort. If you demand the best for a very fair price you definitely need to look me up. So examples on our website can be found here: www.CycleOpsUSA.com/customupholstery.html. You will need to be on a PC or android device to be see the slideshows beyond the single photos for each seat shown. Also be sure to check out our other pages with our bill of goods if you're not already familiar with us.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™