You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Aftermarket Seat
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Cross Country / Cross Roads DiscussionMessage format

Sunman
Posted 2013-02-04 9:22 PM (#130467)
Subject: Aftermarket Seat

Puddle Jumper

I have a new 2012 XCT. Love the bike so far but the seat is not comfortable. Had a Mustang Seat on my last 2 Harleys and it was great. So far I have not found a heated seat on the market except for a Cobra at $800.00 plus. The Ultimate seat looks good but then again I would lose the heated seat. Can anyone recommend an aftermarket seat. Or, I live in the Houston area....is there a shop in Houston that can re-work my seat? Any input on seats, gel inserts, etc. would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sunman
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Big Vic
Posted 2013-03-16 12:36 PM (#132146 - in reply to #130467)
Subject: Re: Aftermarket Seat

Iron Butt

Southeast Iowa
If you live in the Houston area why would you need heated seats?? I bought the Ultimate Seat and love it except for the fact that it rubbed my saddle bag lids. I sent it back and they trimmed down the sides which made it better. Not great but better. If you have soft bags the Ultimate Seat would be a good choice. Corbin also makes a nice looking heated seat but they are cashy and many say they are too hard. I have a friend that bought one for his XCT and he loves it.
Big Vic
Posted 2013-03-16 12:38 PM (#132147 - in reply to #130467)

Iron Butt

Southeast Iowa
If you live in the Houston area why would you need heated seats?? I bought the Ultimate Seat and love it except for the fact that it rubbed my saddle bag lids. I sent it back and they trimmed down the sides which made it better. Not great but better. If you have soft bags the Ultimate Seat would be a good choice. Corbin also makes a nice looking heated seat but they are cashy and many say they are too hard. I have a friend that bought one for his XCT and he loves it.
Sunman
Posted 2013-03-21 6:23 PM (#132427 - in reply to #130467)

Puddle Jumper

Big Vic,

Thanks for the reply. Don't need the heated seat in Houston but we do tour to New Mexico, Arkansas, etc. and plan on Colorado this year so might need the heated seat. May try the Ultimate as they have the 14 day return policy. I have had a gel insert put in my seat but it is still not what I am looking for. The Corbin seat is pretty eapensive and as, you said they are hard. I also do not like the Corbin back rest.

Sunman
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™