You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

HELP WITH SENA INSTALLATION
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Cross Country / Cross Roads DiscussionMessage format

tonyc
Posted 2013-06-27 8:50 PM (#140989)
Subject: HELP WITH SENA INSTALLATION

New user

Hi I am new to this forum. I am in need of help installing the Sena smh10 on my 2012 Cross Country Tour. I have read the directions that have been posted. When I take out my headlight I don't see the plug that the dongle should fit in. There is a plug but it is smaller. So I thought I needed the jumper cable (part 2878917) and it would fit into the plug on my bike. I got it today and it doesn't fit. Can someone please help me find where I plug this into? Is there something I need to unplug to get this to work? I called Sena and they have no idea. I talked to the Victory dealer and they weren't helpful. PLEASE HELP ME
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Slappy
Posted 2013-06-28 10:35 AM (#141005 - in reply to #140989)
Subject: Re: HELP WITH SENA INSTALLATION

Puddle Jumper

I agree the instructions are really lame. Leads one to believe the connector line from radio unit is right behind the head light on the cross bikes. After a frustrating search I found there is no actual line from the radio.

However, on the left side of actual radio unit right under entry of the main radio harness is a square rubber plug. Pull out the plug and find the multiple male pin connection where the Victory Audio Accessory Harness part number 2878065 gets plugged in. If one dongle is used it can be plugged into one of the harness pigtails. If 2 dongles are being used for rider and passenger the accessory jumper harness (#2878917)is plugged into one of the audio harness pig tails then the 2 dongles get plugged into the jumper.
tonyc
Posted 2013-07-01 8:21 PM (#141148 - in reply to #140989)
Subject: Re: HELP WITH SENA INSTALLATION

New user

Thank you Slappy. That is what I needed. Maybe you should work for these companies!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™