You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

STALLS WHEN TURNING
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Cross Country / Cross Roads Tech Q&AMessage format

ronyg
Posted 2013-07-02 1:03 PM (#141182)
Subject: STALLS WHEN TURNING

New user

I have a 2012 x/c I used to blip the bike and the bike would choke and stall stopped blipping but bike still dies once in a while for no reason SCARRY IN TRAFFIC I have thrush turbo mufflers and a Lloyds fuel controller .Any one got any ideas thanks ronyg.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
rosskp
Posted 2014-08-31 5:23 PM (#165705 - in reply to #141182)
Subject: RE: STALLS WHEN TURNING

New user

your on the right track with adding the lloyds controller. The problem is the IAC is feeding too much air into the throttle bodies. To cure this you should get the IAV from lloyd, it is an adjustable air control that balances out the air/fuel mixture. I haven't had that problem since I installed one... good luck

Ken

Edited by rosskp 2014-08-31 5:24 PM
bdbaggr
Posted 2014-09-01 11:52 PM (#165715 - in reply to #141182)
Subject: Re: STALLS WHEN TURNING

New user

hey, just joined tonight and thought id throw my hat in the ring... coming off a harley this problem is most noticable due to the low end response and general power characteristics of the motor, i installed a 1/4 turn throttle ring, that took the slop out of the cable and helped, as did all the performance upgrades, timing wheel, filters, cams, pipes, dyno, etc. but getting used to not blipping the throttle was very difficult for me, since that was how i rode my harleys for over 25 years...my low end response is very good now, but i refrain from the off idle blipping unless i need to, and slip the clutch more to make up for it.
jechsten
Posted 2015-02-11 12:30 AM (#169771 - in reply to #141182)
Subject: Re: STALLS WHEN TURNING

New user

I have a 2014 X/C and had this start after I installed the reworked slip ons by Witchdoctor with the loydz tunner, and the 1/4 turn throttle ring. I had to add some more fuel to the low end and the midrange and this fixed most of it but I think the IAC is needed. Now to confuse things I just received a recall about the fuel pump needing to be replaced to eliminate low power and idle stalling.

Has anyone heard more about this?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™