You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Pulled the trigger. Traded my VV for XC
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Cross Country / Cross Roads DiscussionMessage format

bfisherman11
Posted 2013-07-24 10:34 PM (#142080)
Subject: Pulled the trigger. Traded my VV for XC

Puddle Jumper

Well I drove a XC at a demo ride and thought it was time to trade in the VV. I found a good deal on a slightly used XC and the dealer offered me a great trade in for my Vision so I am now a happy XC owner. It is a 2013 with only 525 miles with a factory backrest and Tri-oval exhaust with L1-S1 map. Oh, the bigger saddle bags are GREAT.

First it is NOT even close to a VV on the interstate. I don't think any MC is equal to VV as a long trip highway driver. My 2008 had better wind protection and probably held a tad better line at 70mph riding in traffic.

However, most of my daily driving is a mix of highway and lots of local sloooow traffic. Here is where the XC is better for me. It is easier to back up etc. also it is fun to drive.

The XC just felt a lot smaller today as I rode it home. I was limber and easy to ride.

I will miss the Vision a lot but I love this XC already.

Going from an 08 to a 13 has obvious mechanical advantages. I am loosing some features but I am satisfied. From some of the recent posts I seea few other VV guys trading to the XC.

Bill

(XC.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments XC.jpg (90KB - 1 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread