You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Witchdoctors Center Stand
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Cross Country / Cross Roads Tech Q&AMessage format

Slick
Posted 2013-07-29 10:35 AM (#142195)
Subject: Witchdoctors Center Stand

New user

I have a 2013 Vic XCT and am interested in the WD center stand. I do most of my own wrenching, and was wondering if anyone out there had the instructions for the install on the WD? I'd like to see what I am getting myself into before the purchase. Thanks!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
dentdave
Posted 2013-08-01 6:58 PM (#142362 - in reply to #142195)
Subject: Re: Witchdoctors Center Stand

New user

South Florida
I don't have the instruction's but I can tell you that the exhaust pipes has to come off and the pipes must be very loose at the heads, you will need some allen sockets and the ones with the rounded ends work good. Two bolts on the right side that are up behind the cross over pipe and one on the left ( kickstand side ) , this one is easy. I had mine custom made from the builder that sells to WD to fit my bike with a skid plate, it all worked well until the one single bole on the left side pulled out the threads on the engine block . So I took the center stand off and restored the threads so keep the skid plate on. I must say it worked well for a while, I think there was just to much pressure being put on that one single bolt
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™