You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Indian Vs Victory
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Cross Country / Cross Roads DiscussionMessage format

tc bob
Posted 2013-08-27 7:48 AM (#143628)
Subject: Indian Vs Victory

New user

What a tense few months. I previously rode a 09 Yamaha tourer, and planned on switching out to a bigger ride. With the new release of Indian coming it was going to be between an Indian, Harley or a Victory after comparing the Victory to the Harley's I found the Harleys to look squared and out of date. So the wait was on for the release of the Indians. I waited and compared. Today my new Victory Cross Country sits in the drive way. I Love this bike, what a sweet ride....

Tc Bob
Top of the page Bottom of the page
GrogAV
Posted 2013-10-19 12:04 PM (#146867 - in reply to #143628)
Subject: RE: Indian Vs Victory

Puddle Jumper

They are all fine bikes. Last May I went to a bike dealer with intent to buy a 2012 Harley UG that was on there web site. They had a Asian bike store and a Harley store right next to each other. We were on a Sat ride and I was riding my 2005 Wing Trike. My brother and I walked in to the Asian side first. I spotted a 2012 XCT which I bought instead of the Harley. They are not a Victory dealer and had just took it in on a trade. I have rode the new Indian Chieftain and while it was a nice bike there were somethings I did not like about the one I rode. They were preproduction bikes so some of my dislikes may be do to this.

Edited by GrogAV 2013-10-19 12:06 PM
densred12xc
Posted 2013-10-22 8:09 AM (#146963 - in reply to #143628)
Subject: Re: Indian Vs Victory

Puddle Jumper

Fostoria Ohio USA
You'll be glad you decided on a Victory, especially the longer you own it. There will be things you'll want to change on it, but that's normal. If you do your own oil changes you'll soon discover it's one of the easiest bikes there is to to that. Enjoy it!!
densred12xc
Posted 2013-10-22 8:09 AM (#146964 - in reply to #143628)
Subject: Re: Indian Vs Victory

Puddle Jumper

Fostoria Ohio USA
You'll be glad you decided on a Victory, especially the longer you own it. There will be things you'll want to change on it, but that's normal. If you do your own oil changes you'll soon discover it's one of the easiest bikes there is to to that. Enjoy it!!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™