You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Tyrebeads
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Product ReviewsMessage format

Tom13
Posted 2013-10-15 5:04 AM (#146704)
Subject: Tyrebeads

Cruiser

Here is a link for purchasing a kit of balancing beads that cost under $20.00. The kit took around three days to get delivered. This is the second time I have used these beads on a bike the first set went with my trade for my new Vision. Since I experienced such good results I decided to put the beads in even with 2500 miles on the tires. My first time use cost around 30 for less the amount of beads so this is very good deal. Wear experience on my first time use was very noticeable, figuring an increase of 10-20% longer tire wear. At at over 8000 miles the front tire wear was as smooth as new. The 20 buck investment for ride and tire savings will not disappoint you one bit. if interested check out the link below:

http://www.amazon.com/Motorcycle-Tire-Balancing-Bead-Kit/dp/B00FMGC...

Of note:

1. Lifted the bike first.

2. The hose that comes with the kit is to big for the valve stem so I cut a small piece of a drink straw and taped it to the kit hose after I sliced it to get it funneled down to the straw size.

3. Then used a small flask funnel on the other end to get it inside the valve stem lost maybe 5 beads a tire with the help of my wife.

4. Didn't want to take the time to go to town to find a small squeeze bottle to put them in which if you have available would be much easier to do......LOL

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™