You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Seeking PC-V Map for Thunderheaders & Lloyd's Air Filter
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Cross Country / Cross Roads Tech Q&AMessage format

ndabunka
Posted 2013-10-27 1:46 PM (#147197)
Subject: Seeking PC-V Map for Thunderheaders & Lloyd's Air Filter

Cruiser

Seeking PC-V Map for Thunderheaders & Lloyd's Air Filter for a Cross Bike (rather than a Vision). I realize that I will need to have my own Dyno run in order to get the best results but I would like to find a map with the TH and the Lloyds AF or (perhaps) the Big Honkers and the Lloyds AF for a XC. I do have a number of other links for maps (private one and Lloyds) but none on there look similar.

Thanks in advance!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
ndabunka
Posted 2013-10-28 10:51 PM (#148269 - in reply to #147197)
Subject: Re: Seeking PC-V Map for Thunderheaders & Lloyd's Air Filter

Cruiser

Got a few maps. Thanks all!
ndabunka
Posted 2013-11-22 12:58 PM (#149084 - in reply to #147197)

Cruiser

I thought I would give an update. I received a number of maps of similar configurations as my bike from a number of different sources. Rylan Vos http://www.thevicshop.com/ was a pleasure to talk to and his guidance was invaluable.

After trying a couple of "similar" maps I can verify what Rylan said and that is that "Each one can be VERY different!" Some popped and others felt "anemic" in certain gears. As he pointed out, the maps can help get you from A to Z but I personally would not ride much distance on one (under 100 miles IMHO). Custom tune IS absolutely needed to get the best out of these babies! Good thing it is the slow riding season
gtrjoe
Posted 2014-03-14 8:51 PM (#152244 - in reply to #147197)
Subject: RE: Seeking PC-V Map for Thunderheaders & Lloyd's Air Filter

Puddle Jumper

If your still looking for a Lloyds Air Filter....I have no idea how I did it, but it was warm enough to put my new Lloyd's air filter in my Cross Roads Classic and in the box were two sets of filters....so I have one to sell. I'll sell it for $115 including shipping.

Thanks ~ Joe
ndabunka
Posted 2014-03-20 11:13 PM (#152500 - in reply to #147197)

Cruiser

joe - you mis-read my post. I was seeking PC-V maps for a bike that (already has) a Lloyds Filter in it (along with the Ness Thunderheader exhaust). The maps need to mirror the components installed on the bike so that was why I included those details in the post.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™