You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Scala riders coming out with new set that synchs with 6 other riders!!!!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Product ReviewsMessage format

TexasVision
Posted 2008-08-29 8:42 PM (#17202)
Subject: Scala riders coming out with new set that synchs with 6 other riders!!!!

Cruiser

Leander,Texas
I was going to buy the current Scala Cell phone system till i found out that scala has just come out with a a new system that can intercom with 6 other riders who use scala so as soon as i found out more ill let you know!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
TexasVision
Posted 2008-09-01 4:56 PM (#17364 - in reply to #17202)
Subject: Re: Scala riders coming out with new set that synchs with 6 other riders!!!!

Cruiser

Leander,Texas
Well its order and Im waiting for UPS to ship it since today is a holiday i wont receive it for a few days but then i will give a full review as soon as i get it for you guys to decide if you would be interested in it.

Edited by TexasVision 2008-09-01 4:56 PM
Miles
Posted 2008-09-03 1:35 AM (#17454 - in reply to #17202)
Subject: Re: Scala riders coming out with new set that synchs with 6 other riders!!!!

Tourer

Mount Vernon, WA United States
I am very interested. I had a Scala Cardo 500 for my phone, and the only reason I got rid of it was it was an older model that wouldn't link with multiple devices and wasn't compatible with the stereo out on my new phone. I wish I had kept it for times I just need it for phone.
TexasVision
Posted 2008-09-06 6:52 PM (#17605 - in reply to #17202)
Subject: RE: Scala riders coming out with new set that synchs with 6 other riders!!!!

Cruiser

Leander,Texas
Well Its in i purchased a SCALA Q2

it turns out scala has not release the alledged new one that communicates with 6 intercom riders.
but when i starteted thinking about it the one i purchased will communicate with 3 riders plus your GPS plus it has its own FM radio (My solution to not having a good reception radio on my Vision) of course it is a bluetooth for your cell phone so it will answer call even if your on a intercom with another biker or listening to music.
It voice activated so you can make and receive calls coming to you.instalation is very easy and the rumor of trying to synch with your multiple blue tooth devices is unfounded i had no problem synching it with anything i had that was blue tooth.
Yes it for me it was kinda high priced 249.00 including shipping but totally well worth it and i plan on bying one for my wife so when we ride we can talk and answer calls ect... i think it is a awesome and recommend if you have the money its worth it!

www.cardowireless.com/US/scala_rider
TexasVision
Posted 2008-09-06 6:52 PM (#17606 - in reply to #17202)
Subject: RE: Scala riders coming out with new set that synchs with 6 other riders!!!!

Cruiser

Leander,Texas
Well Its in i purchased a SCALA Q2

it turns out scala has not release the alledged new one that communicates with 6 intercom riders.
but when i starteted thinking about it the one i purchased will communicate with 3 riders plus your GPS plus it has its own FM radio (My solution to not having a good reception radio on my Vision) of course it is a bluetooth for your cell phone so it will answer call even if your on a intercom with another biker or listening to music.
It voice activated so you can make and receive calls coming to you.instalation is very easy and the rumor of trying to synch with your multiple blue tooth devices is unfounded i had no problem synching it with anything i had that was blue tooth.
Yes it for me it was kinda high priced 249.00 including shipping but totally well worth it and i plan on buying one for my wife so when we ride we can talk and answer calls ect... i think it is a awesome and recommend if you have the money its worth it!

Better than buying a CB i think.

www.cardowireless.com/US/scala_rider

Edited by TexasVision 2008-09-06 6:53 PM
TexasVision
Posted 2008-09-06 6:55 PM (#17607 - in reply to #17454)

Cruiser

Leander,Texas
FYI it will Pair with 4 blue tooth device plus 3 riders at the same time but certasin ones will have priority over other when using at the same time
TexasVision
Posted 2008-09-14 6:14 PM (#18049 - in reply to #17202)

Cruiser

Leander,Texas
I also purchased a secound pair for my wife when we ride her and my bike together and the FM radio reception is great and the intercom between riders was impressive so if you ride together this make the excelent choise .It work very well and is such a relief from calls and radio issues
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™