You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Quick disconnect
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Cross Country / Cross Roads Tech Q&AMessage format

Teach
Posted 2014-07-02 9:14 PM (#160913)
Subject: Quick disconnect

Visionary

Hey guys been a while since I visited the forum but my daughter owns a 2012 Cross Road and I recently installed an amp for her sound system under the rear fender. There is a power plug just at the rear of the seat and front of the fender that is controlled by the ignition switch and I want to get the male side of this plug so I can hook in power there and retain the quick disconnect.
Does anyone know the part number for the male side of this plug?
I could simply splice in but I'd rather do the plug if someone has the part number. Thanks!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Teach
Posted 2014-07-03 5:33 PM (#160922 - in reply to #160913)
Subject: Re: Quick disconnect

Visionary

Ok after doing some research this plug I referenced above is for the heated seats which the daughters bike doesn't have. So does anyone have a part number for the seat side of the plug?
Roadrocket
Posted 2014-07-17 5:51 PM (#163390 - in reply to #160922)
Subject: Re: Quick disconnect

Cruiser

B'ham, Al.

Best option might be to clip the plug on the bike and head to Radio Shack or some such place. Or perhaps replace both ends so they connect properly. No big deal about cutting the factory plug off & replacing it I don't think.

JMHO

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™