You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Victory Offers Guided Rides at Sturgis
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

Scribe
Posted 2014-07-24 8:48 PM (#163573)
Subject: Victory Offers Guided Rides at Sturgis

Cruiser

Corporate wanted me to share this with Victory riders. If you're heading to Sturgis and don't yet know the Black Hills all that well, here's a great chance to take a professionally guides ride, FREE, with a lunch stop. Do this and on subsequent visits, you'll be leading your friends around the hills. Here's the message:

Looking to add to your Sturgis experience? Victory Motorcycles is offering rides exclusively for Victory owners, guided by EagleRider and Victory Motorcycles. Take in 70 miles of beautiful scenery: Spearfish Canyon, Nemo, and Deadwood. Rides dates are Monday, Aug. 4, and Wednesday, Aug. 6.

Get details, register, and start planning your 2014 Sturgis experience here:

http://www.eaglerider.com/sturgis/victorymotorcyclesride.aspx?WT.mc...
Top of the page Bottom of the page
RedRider
Posted 2014-07-25 4:34 AM (#163582 - in reply to #163573)
Subject: Re: Victory Offers Guided Rides at Sturgis

Visionary

Nice. The Black Hills are a great place to ride. That's why I stay in Hill City during the rally. I love to get up early, jump on the bike as the sun comes up and ride the Needles, Iron Road and Custer Park before the rangers open the gates.

The most important thing to remember are the animals. They hear 100,000 horns a day and don't even look up. Most years I have only seen 4-6 animals. 2 years ago it 27. If you panic brake for a rabbit the injury can be the same as a big animal. Stay FAR away from buffalo. Watch some videos so you understand.

Enjoy the Hills and join me on the porch at The Alpine Inn for a beer around 5.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™