You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

New Speakers
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Product ReviewsMessage format

Wizard523
Posted 2008-09-11 7:28 PM (#17887)
Subject: New Speakers

Tourer

Woodland Hills, CA
For anyone who is interested, I just installed a new set (front and rear) of J&M speakers, and am really pleased with them.

While I know the factory speakers are far from great quality, I was not initially unhappy with them, but then this is the first bike I have ever had with music, and I didn't have much to compare it to. But after a bit if riding, I realized the sound quality could stand some improvement, although I didn't want to spend a huge amount of money to do it. After doing some research, including posts here, I decided to upgrade to the J&M, and I'm glad I did.

They are clear throughout the entire volume range with no distortion, and with some adjustments to dial in the bass and treble (I had them both at full with the factory speakers), the sound is really great, and a nice improvement over the factory ones.

I am sure there are better speakers on the market, but at 70 - 75mph, I doubt I would really notice that much more difference in anything but volume. For the money, the J&M's are a nice improvement, and one that I would recommend.

Edited by Wizard523 2008-09-11 7:29 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™