You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

New Vision Owner
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

Biggmoppy
Posted 2015-09-19 8:51 PM (#174872)
Subject: New Vision Owner

New user

Orillia, ON
Well after returning from Americade and riding most everything Victory had to offer I took the plunge and bought a 2012 Vision last week. I have had many bikes over the years and very few I can't say I didn't enjoy. So far I love this bike. I traded a Boulevard C109RT for the Vision and have no regrets. The fairing, lowers and comfort is second to none, love the extra storage.
Am looking for any suggestions on accessories for this bike. I have installed my Garmin 660 and am seriously looking at a set of lower deflectors, any suggestions on where to go for these?

(vision3.png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments vision3.png (64KB - 2 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
DaleS
Posted 2015-09-20 4:12 PM (#174881 - in reply to #174872)
Subject: Re: New Vision Owner

Puddle Jumper

Loveland, CO United States
Hi, Bigg,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the purchase of your new ride. I've had mine a year and love it. The only option I have added is a Warm and Safe heated glove controller and gloves. If you run a cable up from the battery use at least a five footer. I've ridden single in temps only down to about 33-deg F and haven't even used the heated seats yet due to lack of need.
There should be plenty of suggestions as to mods you could consider, just hang around.

Ride safe. Dale
johnnyvision
Posted 2015-09-20 6:14 PM (#174884 - in reply to #174872)

Visionary

go to dealer and have them transfer bike into your name. Then have them inspect front fender for cracks at back half of front fender for recall
even if you bought it from dealer make sure you could have extended warrenty on it
jimtom
Posted 2015-09-21 5:50 AM (#174887 - in reply to #174881)

Visionary

Sand Rock, AL United States
Welcome! You will love the Vision more with every mile!
sjaskow
Posted 2015-09-22 12:58 PM (#175109 - in reply to #174872)
Subject: RE: New Vision Owner

Puddle Jumper

Hastings, MN United States

Biggmoppy - 2015-09-19 9:51 PM
Well after returning from Americade and riding most everything Victory had to offer I took the plunge and bought a 2012 Vision last week. I have had many bikes over the years and very few I can't say I didn't enjoy. So far I love this bike. I traded a Boulevard C109RT for the Vision and have no regrets. The fairing, lowers and comfort is second to none, love the extra storage.
Am looking for any suggestions on accessories for this bike. I have installed my Garmin 660 and am seriously looking at a set of lower deflectors, any suggestions on where to go for these?

As somebody who bought a Vision with a set of lowers and then lost one side due to cracks, you'll have to initially buy the lowers from Victory. You can get them via http://www.amazon.com/Victory-MotorcyclesBlack-Lower-Air-Deflectors... and this is the only place to get the mounts. Once you have the mounts, you can then order a set of metal ones from cyclelops: http://shopsite.fatcow.com/ss11.2/sc/productsearch.cgi?search_field...

If you don't want or like the OEM look, Baker makes them as well: http://bakerbuilt.com/bbairwings/vicvis.html

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™