You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Barracuda VS Venom imaging
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

trshooter
Posted 2015-09-25 5:41 PM (#175162)
Subject: Barracuda VS Venom imaging

Puddle Jumper

Tumbler Ridge, BC Canada
Barracuda VS Venom imaging
Barracuda Custom Accessories is the company I will buy from, from now on. Two Christmas? ago my wife bought me a set of derby & cam covers for my Vision. She bought them from Venom Imaging, they sent them out right away but the background was white and I wanted black. They said send them back and they would redo them. It took 4 months to get them back. They never lasted the summer, they faded really badly and chunks started falling off. This spring I contacted Venom regarding warranty. They told me I only had a one-year warranty, I explained that they had the covers for 4 months and so they agreed to warranty them and I sent them back again on June 9th. After a number of phone calls I got the covers back on Sep 22nd. This time the design has no outline around Betty Boop as you can see in the picture. While this was all going on I had spoke to Steve from Barracuda, he did up a sample and sent me a picture for my approval. I liked his design and he had them built and sent to me within 24hrs. The quality & service is unbeatable. I also had Steve build me custom cheese wedges. I am very happy with Barracuda Custom Accessories.

(100_4081.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 100_3726.jpeg (101KB - 6 downloads)
Attachments 100_4081.jpg (45KB - 7 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™