You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Victory General DiscussionMessage format

treoe1
Posted 2021-07-07 2:06 PM (#193081)
Subject: New Member

New user

fort worth
Just got my first victory 3 weeks ago, Love it. My VISION is my dream bike, but the only thing about it now is No, ZERO support for my vision.

my 08 has had 2 recalls, which have been done. but the front fender fix never got done and not sure what other issues I might run into.

I have some questions. but everywhere I go not sure of the actual answer or who can fix what?

1. MAJOR drawback to buying a victory. STUPID POLARIS!!!!!! Keep Victory and Indian as your Specialty bikes.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
lennyb
Posted 2021-07-09 6:47 AM (#193083 - in reply to #193081)
Subject: Re: New Member

Iron Butt

Perry Hall, MD
Congrats on becoming a Vision owner. The decision to shut down the Victory line was a shocker and certainly left many owners feeling abandoned. Fortunately the bike is very dependable reducing the need for parts and service. When it is needed many of the previous dealerships continue to offer service. You might want to contact one of them regarding the fender recall. I've found that Ebay is a good resource for parts, either new old stock or from vehicle recyclers. Although new activity on this site is nearly non-existent it continues to be a great resource by using the search feature to look for previous discussion threads on topics of interest.

Enjoy your ride!!
rdbudd
Posted 2022-01-12 2:03 PM (#193116 - in reply to #193081)
Subject: Re: New Member

Visionary

Jasper, MO
Congratulations on becoming a Vision owner. I still run into people occasionally who think my 2008 is a new production bike, because the styling is still contemporary. Look at the newest Goldwing, and you can see the Victory Vision influence.

I've owned my 2008 for going on 14 years now. It has never needed any parts other than common wear items, mostly tires and oil changes. Yes, I'm disappointed in Polaris that they dropped Victory, but I'm not worried about "parts".

Use the search feature on this site, and most of your questions have already been answered.

Ronnie
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™