You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Victory Solo Touring Bag
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Product ReviewsMessage format

VaParadox
Posted 2009-02-11 4:30 PM (#28066)
Subject: Victory Solo Touring Bag

Iron Butt

Richmond, Virginia
Hey everyone, I just brought home my new Vic Ultimate Solo Touring Bag item #2856780
page 13 in the 09 catalog. This thing is awesome. Figured Id share this just for some info for anyone looking at luggage. I have a Vision Street Premium with the curved passenger backrest and luggage rack. This touring bag is designed to sit on the passenger seat in front of the
touring trunk. The curved design also allows it to snuggle right in front of the passenger curved
backrest just as easily. It doesnt tell you that in the catalog so i suspect many people think
you must own the trunk in order to use this. NOT SO Buckeroos !! Two clips to the side passenger handles and the unit is secure for the long haul. Storage is incredible two of us can pack for a weekend. The outer storage compartments are even waterproofed and insulated on the inside to keep things either warm or cold.
To me, this is a lot more useable then buying the trunk then getting the mount, then the mount cover etc etc for those of us who may only need that much space a few times a year.
I also love the fact that I can sit back and it becomes a great backrest for these long trips.
My dealer sells it 20% off catalog price its worth every penny.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™