You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Diamond Gusset Jeans
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Product ReviewsMessage format

Tarpits99
Posted 2009-03-23 1:25 AM (#30759)
Subject: Diamond Gusset Jeans

Iron Butt

North Orange County CA
Every biker needs to own at least a couple of good pairs of heavyweight jeans. In recent years I have found that it has become increasing difficult to find jeans that meet my requirements.

Like a lot of Vision owners I am a tall guy; I need a 36" inseam and most stores and many manufacturers stop at 34".

I want real, heavy denim, not the sandblasted tissue paper thin lightweight junk that most stores now carry.

I want belt loops that will accommodate a real belt (not little narrow loops).

I want a jean that is made in the USA and does not carry a designer label or a designer price tag. I was recently in a department store with the wife and jeans were being sold in an area under a sign that proclaimed the product below to be "STATUS JEANS". Status apparently indicating that if you were silly enough to do so you could pay close to $200 for a pair of jeans so distressed that they might last 4 washings.

Recently I discovered Diamond Gusset Jeans. I had seen their ads for kevlar lined motorcycle jeans but had never really paid much attention. I will admit that I am not sure I'm ready for the concept of kevlar, but I tried their traditional denim jean.

This is a company that may well have it all.

Easy internet shopping with blazingly fast shipping.
Lengths up to 38" in some styles.
A high quality 100% (every component including the labor) American made product.
Heavy 14.5 oz. no-nonsense denim.
Prices that are reasonable.

And the best part, these jeans are really comfortable to ride in; the weird looking diamond gusset that gives them their name actually works.

These may be the ideal motorcycle jean. I just bought 2 more pairs.

Check them out here.

http://www.gussetclothing.com/
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™