You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Chesapeake Cycles
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Product ReviewsMessage format

radioteacher
Posted 2009-10-17 11:39 PM (#46132)
Subject: Chesapeake Cycles

Visionary

San Antonio, TX
Today I took a drive to Annapolis, Maryland to Chesapeake Cycles. I needed a Victory fix.

It is a really nice place packed with lots for sale in a small but workable showroom. The friendly staff greeted me right after I walked in the door and let me have some time to walk around to try and take this place in.

They stock Polaris ATV's, Victory and Aprilia motorcycles plus Vespa and Piaggio Scooters. Every nook and cranny is stuffed with parts and accessories for the brands they carry. I was directed to the shirt area and picked out two, one from the bargain rack (%50 off) and one off of the shelf.

While shirt shopping, I could not help but to hear another customer and his wife negotiating a deal on a black Cross Country. I saw that they had a list on the counter of what 2010 Victory's they expected to get in and when, for how much and what color they would be. Some of the bikes on the 2010 list already had names next to them. They also had a price list of the other Victory's they have in the showroom.

On the cold, wet and nasty day is was nice to be offered a hot spiced apple cider and small ginger muffins (that kind of stuff you rarely see in Texas). They also had coffee, doughnuts and other pastries.

There was a mesh jacket that I have looked at online on the rack there. I put it on and it fit great but like most off of the shelf gear is it a little long in the arms. I loved the fit so I bought it.

A staff member, that owns a Vision, sold me the gear and thanked me by name for coming in as I was leaving. Nice touch on his part…..now I wish I could remember his name.

Chesapeake Cycles
2037 Industrial Drive Annapolis MD 21401
Phone: (410) 266-0015 Fax: (410) 266-5299

(2869350_large.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 2869350_large.jpg (22KB - 5 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™