You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Lower Wind Deflector Billet Replacements (Midnight Cherry)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Product ReviewsMessage format

okthenbye
Posted 2010-01-01 1:02 AM (#50475)
Subject: Lower Wind Deflector Billet Replacements (Midnight Cherry)

Cruiser

Stockton, Ca.
I saw an interesting product while browsing the web a few months ago. Black powder coated billet replacement lower wind deflectors.

Having the originals I thought mine are almost 2 years old and haven't broken, who would really need these. I guess I was lucky. Well wouldn't you know about 2 weeks later my 105 lb german shepherd broke the left deflector during a happy tail wagging moment in my garage. The functionality of these deflectors really helps warm the winter and cool the summer rides so I don't want to be without them. Got the picture? I need replacements now.

Checking back online for those billet replacements I found CycleOps.com and discovered that the black billet deflectors were not the only option and could be ordered in custom colors for a nominal additional charge. That made the option much more desirable if I could match the Midnight Cherry on the bike. The reality was at the time they had not produced Midnight Cherry yet and needed to perfect the powder coat color mix to complete my order. After several painstaking attempts they finally were able to match the powder coat to a sample of the Midnight Cherry paint.

Although the wait was long it was not unexpected and yielded great results. I received my Midnight Cherry wind deflectors a week ago, installed them the same day. Installation was easy since all mounting holes matched up perfectly. The color match is great and these deflectors being much stronger than plastic will not break.

January riding here I come!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
okthenbye
Posted 2010-01-06 6:14 PM (#50857 - in reply to #50475)
Subject: Re: Lower Wind Deflector Billet Replacements (Midnight Cherry)

Cruiser

Stockton, Ca.
The products can be found at the following website. http://www.cycleopsusa.com/
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™