You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Ride Reports
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Cross Country / Cross Roads DiscussionMessage format

Posted 2010-02-24 8:21 AM (#53871)
Subject: Ride Reports

Cruiser

Oklahoma City
I just returned from a 1200 mile ride on my xc. The bike performed perfectly through various types of weather, sun, ran, snow, wind. My bike did everything it was advertised to do! It was hauling approximately 300 lbs. and I increased the rear suspension accordingly. Smooth ride throughout the entire trip. Had a 25 mph headwind most of the way, averaged 74 mph and still got between 36 and 41 mpg. Unfortunately had to use corn gas at times, I think the gas reduced my mpg. I only thing that I didn't really enjoy was having to clean my ride at the end of the trip. But, even that wasn't too bad as I removed the saddlebags and side covers to access the hard to get to places.
Note: remember to increase/decrease your air presure in the rear suspension as your pay load changes, it does make a big differance. Hope this report helps those of you who have be stuck in our global warming environment.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2010-02-25 7:08 AM (#53933 - in reply to #53871)
Subject: Re: Ride Reports

Fountain Inn, SC United States
Thanks Top, care to share any photos from your trip?
Posted 2010-02-25 12:31 PM (#53947 - in reply to #53871)
Subject: Re: Ride Reports

Cruiser

Oklahoma City
Sorry, don't have any photos, just TCB.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™