You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Blueant wireless communication headsets
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Product ReviewsMessage format

CoolHandLuke
Posted 2008-02-27 6:22 AM (#5918)
Subject: Blueant wireless communication headsets

Iron Butt

, FL United States
i ordered a pair of Blueant Bluetooth headsets from ChubbyCuteGirl on Ebay. They came in mail 3 days later. 1 headset works great, the other didn't work at all. Called the Blueant 800 # & after talking me through some diagnostics, the tech admitted i had a defective unit. Sent me a return auth form by email the same day. Put it in mail back to them Mon 02-25.
The one that works is great! No more missed calls while riding. I do however pull off the road when a call comes in - no distractions, it's bad enough out there w/o trying to carry on a conversation while riding.

Once the 2nd headset gets here & I get it synched, I'll post my impressions.

BTW Buying off Ebay was a painless process. I got 2 headsets for $40 more than the price of 1 @ the manufacturer's price on their website. ($228 for 2 headsets VS $189 for 1 headset).
Top of the page Bottom of the page
CoolHandLuke
Posted 2008-04-01 8:13 AM (#7705 - in reply to #5918)
Subject: RE: Blueant wireless communication headsets

Iron Butt

, FL United States
I now have 2 working headsets & they work great IF I can get them "synched" which is a MAJOR PITA !
CoolHandLuke
Posted 2008-08-28 4:10 PM (#17114 - in reply to #5918)
Subject: Re: Blueant wireless communication headsets

Iron Butt

, FL United States
Quit using them completely! They are a major PITA to synch to each other & mine won't hold a charge for more than 3 hrs. Bought Scala Rider TeamSet. Will post a review later.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™