You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

stage one upgrade
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Product ReviewsMessage format

Eric
Posted 2010-05-19 3:03 PM (#60184)
Subject: stage one upgrade

Cruiser

Duanesburg N.Y.
New victory owner here, YEAH!!!! was talking to the dealer on the stage one upgrade. I guess its a combination of 2 mufflers, computer reflash, and a vented air box. I;m sure many people have done the up grade. Want to help an newbie out? Is this what it is and worth the cost? how about seat of the pants feel. only have 71 miles on the bike and it won't stop raining damn it. I figure when I go for my 500 mile service i'll have a better idea if I want to do this or not thanks Eric
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jedi Jeff
Posted 2010-05-24 8:16 PM (#60648 - in reply to #60184)
Subject: Re: stage one upgrade

Fountain Inn, SC United States
Eric, which model do you have? The stage-1 upgrade has always been a good way to increase power and add a throaty sound to the bike. It's noticeable in seat-o-the-pants comparison. Depending on your model and pipe you choose (Victory has several pipe options), you'll get a big grin on your mug.
Eric
Posted 2010-05-26 8:28 PM (#60852 - in reply to #60648)
Subject: Re: stage one upgrade

Cruiser

Duanesburg N.Y.
I have a 09 victory vision tour premium with 250 miles on it. Right now I'm trying to do the proper break in and talked to the dealer today about my 500 mile service comming up and getting the upgrade installed. He swears that its a real seat of the pants feel. I have read on different posts that after the upgrade there have been issues with the closed loop injection system they have popping in the exhaust and driveability problems.

The bike seem to run real nice right now and I will have the dealer do the upgrade as I have a 5 year warranty on it and I dont want to have issues riding it in the name of a little performance.
Eric
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™