You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

4000 mile observations
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Product ReviewsMessage format

alanrdking
Posted 2010-06-08 3:40 AM (#61713)
Subject: 4000 mile observations

Puddle Jumper

south central Pa.
Have a little over 4000 miles on my 2010 CC.Some of the modifications are 13 inch Cee Baily W/shield,RPW slip-ons,Lloydz fuel controller,Lloydz idle air adjuster.
Some observations,the seat is a pain in my ass after 3-4 hours,the Rpw's are too loud for long rides but sound great,there is some popping out the exhaust but I think it is my tuning thats at fault.The bike has stalled a few times when given a quick twist of the trottle even before the Lloydz parts were added,that could be bad news.
Took a ride from home in Lancaster Pa. to Orange County NY. to see Lloydz place,I met Brie,bought a hard on hp shirt talked to Lloyde,who talked to me about the way the CC ran,and gave me good advise on use of his parts,they are nice people.Also road over to Orange County Choppers it is only a short ride away from Lloydz,all I can say is OCC should stand for ORANGE COUNTY CLOTHING,it is a very impressive clothing store,not much of a bike shop.Glad the fad is over.Saw a lot of bikes heading for Americade,hope they have good weather.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™