You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

EBC Brake Pads
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Product ReviewsMessage format

VisionTex
Posted 2010-12-05 12:30 PM (#74789)
Subject: EBC Brake Pads

Visionary

LaPorte,Tx.
Installed my second set of EBC front and rear brake pads yesterday. The set I took off had 30,000 miles on them and probably had another 5000 - 7000 miles worth of pad left. I found their performance to be as good as the stock pads, I ran that stock set 30,000 miles and they wore about the same as the EBC. The EBC pads also performed good in wet conditions. Probably the only thing I can complain about is they have a slight squeeliing sound when applying light pressure to the front brakes. The part number for the front pads is FA261HH and the rear is FA196HH. I got them from a local motorcycle shop and they cost ~$130 for the three sets. What I found interesting, the first set I bought off the internet, and the total cost was $138, this set from the Mom & Pop shop cost $132 and that included taxes. I sometimes pays to shop locally. Also, the EBC pads are made in the USA, that's important to me. So overall, it is thumbs up for the EBC brake pads.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™