You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Southern Utah
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Ride ReviewsMessage format

Zeke
Posted 2010-12-15 11:05 AM (#75577)
Subject: Southern Utah

Puddle Jumper

My wife, cousin, along with our 2009 V.V. took a ride through the Escalnte Nat. Monument in S. Utah on Hyway 12. it was by far the most beautiful and excelerating ride I've been on.

We passed through the Petrified Forest, Anaszi Indian Res, Dixie National Forest climbing to hights of over 11,000 feet in elevation.

I won't drone on about it you would be much better served seeing for yourself. I best way I know is to go through either Zion Nat. Park on Route 9 to Route 89 N. to State Route 12 E. or from Cedar City Ut. on 14 E. to 89 N. to State Route 12 E.

If you follow it all the way through you will come to a "T" in the road at Torrey Utah I beleive it is Route 24 they have good accoumodations there.

P.S. If you travel via Route 9 when you intersect with Route 89 we had two unpleasent experiances at the Thunderbird Resturant, I don't recomend it.

Enjoy, be safe, God bless.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™