You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

E3's and Dyna Beads
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Product ReviewsMessage format

Mikeebiker
Posted 2011-03-29 7:45 PM (#82715)
Subject: E3's and Dyna Beads

Cruiser

Springfield, TN
I have just put on my 4th E3 on the rear of my 08 Vision at 37750 miles and am averaging +12k. I just put on my 3rd front and I don't go beyond the wear bars. I'm a true believer in the Beads. The best advice I can give is keep your air pressure at 41-42 on the rear and 38-39 on the front, be religeous about it! Also keep your air properly adjusted in your shock. I posted a similar thread last fall on the VOG and got a lot of response from people getting a lot less than 10K on their rears. At <$200 at Jake Wilson tires are not too expensive to keep good ones on your bike. I've considered alternatives (including the "dark side") but have come to terms with the situation. My belief in Victory's engineering allows me to believe that E 3's are the best for me. I also firmly believe in equal opportunities so I ride twisties as much as I can to give the whole tire a chance to be used... I hate seeing a tire used up only in the middle of the tread (<:~
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™