You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

For those with back problems
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Product ReviewsMessage format

marcparnes
Posted 2011-04-10 5:55 PM (#83671)
Subject: For those with back problems

Iron Butt

I've been suffering with a degenerating disc for along time now and as a result long rides can be really painful. As a matter of fact, the last two long rides on the Vision have left me hurting for at least 4 days each. I tried a Utopia backrest on my '10 but didn't really like it. A friend of mine with the same problem recommended a Back-A-Line support. I had a ride coming up to Death Valley that would mean an average of 400 miles per day for 3 days. I was really worried about it so I called the company and ordered one for $49. I have to tell you that was the best $49 I've ever spent. Not only did my back not hurt at all after the ride but I felt really relaxed on the bike which made the trip that much better.

This belt is different than most in that there is no elastic in it and that it has a semi-hard plastic support built in which really works. When you sit on the Vision a portion of the support gets between your back and the back portion of the seat. Its kind of like having a built-in backrest but one that moves with you and doesn't infringe on the passenger's space.

Here is a picture:

And a link to their website.

Marc
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™