You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Will at Cycleopsusa.com- outstanding!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Product ReviewsMessage format

GeekVisionRider
Posted 2011-05-29 1:59 PM (#87414)
Subject: Will at Cycleopsusa.com- outstanding!

Cruiser

Fredonia, WI United States
Had an unusual, yet pleasant experience recently from our own Will at CycleopsUSA! Like many, I have been drooling over the Winged V trunk rack that he makes. Well, I ordered one as a birthday present for myself last week.

Minutes after placing the order, I receive a phone call. It is Will letting me know that the black powder coated ones are out of stock, but he is about to do another batch. Within a day, I have the tracking info for my rack being shipped already!

The outstanding part is this: 1) The personal phone call letting me know that there would be a slight delay. (honestly, I would not have noticed a day delay). Nobody does this! I am lucky to get an email for a back-ordered part from most other places. 2) Although the part was "back-ordered", it still shipped within a day.

Unfortunately, I ordered it too close to Memorial Day and have to wait an extra day for USPS to deliver it, but I am excitedly waiting for my part. I will keep this updated after I receive the rack and install it.

At this point, Will has provided the BEST customer service that I have ever seen. Talking to him on the phone, I get the feeling that he is a great guy. I would not hesitate to do more business with him if the need arises. Thanks Will!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Rainmans 09
Posted 2011-05-29 10:36 PM (#87444 - in reply to #87414)
Subject: Re: Will at Cycleopsusa.com- outstanding!

Puddle Jumper

Will is an outstanding individual and the quality of his products are second to none!
Riverdawg
Posted 2011-05-30 10:08 AM (#87478 - in reply to #87414)
Subject: RE: Will at Cycleopsusa.com- outstanding!

Cruiser

Camas Washington
Will is the BEST!!!!! More company's could learn from him about customer service
GeekVisionRider
Posted 2011-06-02 7:48 PM (#87820 - in reply to #87414)
Subject: RE: Will at Cycleopsusa.com- outstanding!

Cruiser

Fredonia, WI United States
The rack came Tuesday. I installed it in less than 30 minutes. It is awesome! I have already gotten many comments on it. Please forgive the terrible lighting in my garage. Thanks again Will!

(SAM_0009.jpg)

(SAM_0007.jpg)

(SAM_0008.jpg)

(SAM_0010.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments SAM_0009.jpg (92KB - 4 downloads)
Attachments SAM_0007.jpg (87KB - 1 downloads)
Attachments SAM_0008.jpg (87KB - 1 downloads)
Attachments SAM_0010.jpg (91KB - 0 downloads)
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™