You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

HMD gets an A+
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Product ReviewsMessage format

ja70cad
Posted 2011-05-30 1:55 AM (#87449)
Subject: HMD gets an A+

Cruiser

Salinas, Ca.
I ordered a 1" lowering kit, front and rear, and a kickstand as well so I could get a decent lean. Well, as expected I received very high quality pieces! After installing the kickstand and the front lowering kit I ran into a minor issue installing the rear lowering link. It was about 7:45pm and I decided to give Mike @ HMD a call. I didnt think I would get anyone on the other end but figured I had nothing to lose. Well, as I figured I got Mikes voicemail. I didnt leave a message cause one way or another I had to get my bike done for a memorial day ceremony and I figured Mike wouldn't be able to get back to me in time anyway. Well, I stopped to take a break, and 20 minutes later my phone rings. Yup, it's Mike from HMD!!! He happily explained to me what I needed to do and then we even shot the shit for a bit. After we hung up, it took me approximately 1/2 hour to finish installing the rear link using Mikes advice. Now that is what I call customer service!!! Oh, did I mention that I got my parts just a couple days after ordering.... So needless to say, I give two big thumbs up to Mike @ HMD!!!!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™