You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Tail Light Sequencing Harness Review
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Product ReviewsMessage format

Big Vic
Posted 2011-06-05 8:42 PM (#88053)
Subject: Tail Light Sequencing Harness Review

Iron Butt

Southeast Iowa

The Supplier - Gary is very responsive, easy to get a hold of and talk to. He answered all my questions and shipped the part the day after I ordered it.

The harness - It was the correct size and length. The materials used appear to be every bit as good as the originals, maybe better. The harness looked very close to the oringinal except for the sequencers. As for the price......If you can do it for less money yourself, go ahead. Considering the parts and the skill required to figure this mod out I think the price is very fair.

The install - I don't claim to be the best mechanic in the world but I'm not the worst either. I think most people could do the install in about 2 hours. I spent about 2 1/2 hours but I cleaned all the parts and replaced all of my bulbs. Unplugging the relays are a real "Pain In The Ass" I suggest removing the first relay completely and just loosening the second one enough so you can rotate it. This allows you access to unplug the relays from the original harness and plug them into the new harness.

The Outcome - The harness works as promised. I'm not sure the turn signals make as big as difference as I expected. They work correctly but I think all three bulbs cycle in the same time as the 1 bulb did before. That means they barely get lit before they turn off. The brake lights however do make a considerable difference. All 6 light up and stay lit. The brake light definately stands out more than it did before. All in all I'm very satisfied with the outcome.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™