You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Sequencing Signals
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Reviews -> Product ReviewsMessage format

Rainmans 09
Posted 2011-06-20 12:35 PM (#89221)
Subject: Sequencing Signals

Puddle Jumper

First of all, I?m not one that easily bestows gratitude to individuals, they need to prove themselves and earn the recognition/kudos.

I purchased the sequencing signal harnesses (front and back) for my 09 Vision Tour Premium from Gary Lighton (http://www.vision-mod.com/). I ordered these harnesses on the afternoon of Wednesday (5/15) and was pleasantly surprised by having them delivered to my front door on Saturday (5/18)!

I?m very happy with the quality (wrapping, length, OEM connectors?) of the harnesses, the clarity of the instructions (written and website), and the ease of installation (plug and play). The time to install the harnesses took me longer than what it would nominally take as I spent the extra time (my wife says I?m the president and founder of Anal Retentive Anonymous) to clean all of the exposed areas.

I really like the sequencing (brake and turn signals) and that ?all? of the lights are being used which increases the visibility. I rode the bike into work today (O? dark thirty) and had more than the normal number of vehicles slow up and check out the bike especially after the saw the light show.

Gary contacted me to answer any questions I might have and ensure the quality of the product meet my expectations?symbol of great customer service. It?s great to have folks like Gary that have the imagination and innovativeness to take a good product and make it better.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™