You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Highway Pegs
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Cross Country / Cross Roads Tech Q&AMessage format

gradona
Posted 2011-07-05 8:16 PM (#90271)
Subject: Highway Pegs

New user

This is my first post here. I just purchased a 2011 Blue xc. I haven't yet picked it up but I took it for a ride yesterday. I'm used to putting my feet up. I checked out Highway pegs and the only ones I was impressed with are the Kewl Metal extended brackets. What is everyone else's expereince?

Edited by gradona 2011-07-05 8:17 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Victory XC
Posted 2011-07-05 9:11 PM (#90278 - in reply to #90271)
Subject: Re: Highway Pegs

Puddle Jumper

28" inseam here.
I had my seat raised an inch & set back an inch.
I find the factory hwy pegs that mount to the bars perfect, with multiple combinations for my size 10.5 feet.

I tried the pegs that mount under the floorboards first, but they were too close in and kept scraping in the corners.
DBVictor
Posted 2011-07-06 11:31 AM (#90312 - in reply to #90271)

Puddle Jumper

Central Pennsylvania
+1 for the Victory engine guard mounted pegs. Installed them before my trip to Sturgis last year, and wouldn't ride around the block without them now. I can put my feet all the way up on the pegs, or rest my heels on the boards with my toes on the pegs, combined with the long floorboards of the X-Country, I am have lots of options when it comes to changing position.
gradona
Posted 2011-07-08 7:45 PM (#90469 - in reply to #90271)

New user

I installed the Kewl Metal brackets today and I'm glad I went with the extended length. I think the standard length bracket would have been a reach for me. BTW, 34" inseam.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™