You are currently not logged in.  Logon or register to access more features. Cross-Riders.com is a FREE service provided by Victory Riders Network.

Search:

Left signal locked up.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Discussion -> Vision Tech Q&AMessage format

stifsmit
Posted 2012-12-03 6:49 PM (#127974)
Subject: Left signal locked up.

Puddle Jumper

Tyler Texas
Out for a ride today made a left turn used signal went to cancel signal light noticed it wasnt blinking just lit up on left side turned off the bike started it backup left signal still stuck drove it home pulled the relay in fuse block reinstalled same thing so i pulled the relay for secondary light installed it in the signal relay spot still the same problem left signal stays on no blinking,will not shutoff right signal blinker does not work hazards do not work either maybe its the signal switch any thoughts to the problem.tnx
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Turk
Posted 2012-12-04 7:23 AM (#128009 - in reply to #127974)
Subject: RE: Left signal locked up.

Iron Butt

stifsmit - 2012-12-03 6:49 PM

Out for a ride today made a left turn used signal went to cancel signal light noticed it wasnt blinking just lit up on left side turned off the bike started it backup left signal still stuck drove it home pulled the relay in fuse block reinstalled same thing so i pulled the relay for secondary light installed it in the signal relay spot still the same problem left signal stays on no blinking,will not shutoff right signal blinker does not work hazards do not work either maybe its the signal switch any thoughts to the problem.tnx

Sounds like a bad ACM (auto cancel module).

Boots
Posted 2012-12-04 11:53 AM (#128028 - in reply to #127974)
Subject: Re: Left signal locked up.

Tourer

New Mexico
Was going to say sounds like might be a ground, but after looking at the wiring diagram, I agree with Turk. Is the only thing I see that is common to all your symptoms.

The ACM has a self-test mode listed in the manual, pg 19.13. I tried to cut and paste but could not.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

Copyright © 2007-2024 Victory Riders Network™